Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Color Club - Love 'em Leave 'em


Hi all!

How are u? I'm great, the weather here is so nice, so I'm totally in the holo polish mood ;)
This time I used Color Club - love 'em leave 'em. I really like this polish. Most of the time I wear bright happy colors (neon, blue, pink etc.) So this is a change for me, but I like it! what do you think?


Doesn't look bad hea =D it's a soft natural color, a little bit.. hmm peachy I guess.
First I was afraid that this color looks horrible with my skintone because it's also a little bit orange, you should see my nails and hands with Orly - Glam rock! the horror!!! but this one is not that bad!



I wear 2 coats, for the stamping I used Konad special nailpolish brown.
I applied topcoat (seche vite) so the holo disappears a little bit!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is one stunning manicure.
    I'm loving it,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete